Membership at Genesee Baptist Church is open to all who love and want to serve the Lord.
Those interesting in joining the church should take the following steps:
- Contact a Genesee Baptist Church pastor to express a desire to become a member
- Profess your faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ
- Attend a pastor’s class
After completion of the pastor’s class, prospective members should select one of the following pathways to membership:
- Letter: For those seeking to transfer membership from a previous church
- Christian Experience: For those seeking to transfer membership from a previous church, but are unable to obtain a letter noting their service
- Baptism: For those who have not yet been baptized
For additional information about membership, please contact Genesee Baptist Church at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-436-7250.